martes, 11 de mayo de 2021

My Pets ❤️



Hi, today I going talk about my pets, since I was a little girl I remember that I wanted to have a pet because I like animals very much, especially cats.

At the moment I have 2 cats, their names are: pindy and jerry.

Pindy was my first cat, I have her since I have 6 years ago (when I was 14 years old) I still remember when she came to my house, curiously nobody expected her arrival, she came alone one day to us and began to come often to visit us, shortly after we adopted her because she had no family and we became attached to her immediately, she is very affectionate, independent and strong.

My second cat, his name is jerry, he is still small for us because he is 2 years old, he is our sweetheart. I still remember the day we adopted him, he was in the street very sick and in my house we took care of him until he was cured, we love him because he is always very adorable and playful.

I really love my cats, they are the best companions I can have, they are always there in the daily activities of the day, without a doubt, the best companions in times of quarantine, I love them ❤️

That's all, see you soon.

1 comentario:

My Career: Social Work

Hello again, today I want to tell you about what I study. I am currently a student of social work, when I was little I wanted to study engin...